For the aspiring Livestreamer, Let’s Play’er, or Games Journo out there, getting access to review and stream keys can seem daunting, so this week we talk to Woovit’s very own Richard Kain about how they are making this step easier!
- In case you missed it, Epic released around $12 million in Paragon assets free for Game Devs to use.
- YouTube shutting down/banning sites that showcase videos of guns and gun-related material.
- Toys R Us closing down and but there’s a GoFundMe to save it!
- Reddit User Wants To Delete A (NSFW) Photo From PS4’s Playroom
- EA tried to teach “AI” to play Battlefield 1
- New Harry Potter Game for Mobile on the way
Special Guest: Richard Kain / Woovit
For anyone trying to break out as a Content Creator, having access to the latest games and keys can make everything a lot easier, but getting to that point can seem daunting. Woovit is an online service that tried to bridge the gap between Content Creators (new and established ones) with the game developers and PR companies looking to have their games featured.
Hit the big ‘ole Play button below, or head over to YouTube for some Far Cry 5 and 8 Bit Hordes footage.