We have a brief discussion on Net Neutrality in the US and CCP’s new job opening for a community manager, then follow that up with a look at some of the games due out in December before jumping into an interview with some of the makers of Velocity Brawl, a fast-paced shooter with ricocheting projectiles currently in development.
- Net Neutrality in the US
- YouTube halting all ads after big companies get upset about their ads showing on inappropriate content.
- CCP Games is on the hunt for a Community Rep for Project Nova.
Future Proof: December 2017
- Dec 1st – DOOM VFR (PS4, HTC Vive)
- Dec 1st – Xenoblade: Chronicles 2 ( NS )
- Dec 5th – Dead Rising 4: Franks Big Package
- Dec 5th – Destiny 2: Curse of Osiris (PC, PS4, Xbox One)
- Dec 5th – The Walking Dead: The TellTale series. (PS4, XBox1)
- Dec 12th – Fallout VR (PC)
- Dec 12th – Player Unkown Battle Grounds (XBOX)
- Dec 12th – Resident Evil 7: End of Zoe and not a Hero (PS4 XBOX PC)
- Dec 13th – Final Fantasy 15: Episode Ignis (PS4 XBOX)
- Dec 13th – StarWars Battlefront 2 (PS4 XBOX PC all the things)
Special Guests: Boolean Technologies (Velocity Brawl)
This week we’re joined by the gents behind Velocity Brawl, Boolean Technologies. It’s still early days for the game, which started life as a HalfLife II mod, and we get the early scoop on all the juicy bits!
Focusing on that core, fun gameplay mechanic of pure shooters, set in a visually TRON-inspired world, Velocity Brawl is first and foremost about that moment-to-moment joy, with a physics-engine coupled in to allow not-rocket-jumoing for movement.
Theres not a set release date for the game, but expect to hear more this team as development progresses!
You can catch some early-prototype footage from the game over on our YouTube channel, along with trailers for the games mentioned in the Future Proof segment!