The Mind’s Eclipse is just about to release (Jan 25th, 2018), so Bamm and newest Bammster PFC Calico sat down with the developer, Donald Campbell. Also, Comic Shop Talk and YouTube De-monetization!
YouTube Partnership Changes
We too have received That Email from YouTube, and cannot help but reflect on what that means.
Comic Shop Talk
- Marvel regains Conan License after 18 years, is this a good thing though?
- Hawk and Dove casting for live action show, a picture of the actors in costume and our thoughts on it
- Imaginary Fiends by DC, asks and answers: What if imaginary friends were real? The answer, in Imaginary Fiends, is “extra-dimensional parasites that feed on human attention”
- “Holidays” Videos, a short horror story told within the timeframe of each holiday – we talk about this and the other short films available to watch on YouTube
- Star Wars: Forces of Destiny, from online animated shorts to the pages of a new IDW comic series
- Samoa Joe talks about writing himself in a Comic and TJ fan-girls about it
- Drac’s been making custom MegaConstrux action dolls
Special Guest: Donald Campbell (Mind’s Eclipse)
For this week’s episode, we had the very latest Bammster, PFC Calico, sit down with the developer behind the game The Mind’s Eclipse. Bamm’s there too, allegedly. The Mind’s Eclipse is a science-fiction visual novel featuring hand-drawn scenes in black and white, and emotional narrative-driven gameplay, and it is releasing this week!