Samsung Bixby smart-speakers, muting Facebook, YouTube VR, Autodesk, and Ubisoft Farcry 5 news, all followed by an interview with Storymind Entertainment about their game My Eyes On You!
- Samsung Targets First Half of 2018 for Smart Speaker
- Facebook is now offering a 30 day mute button for those naughty ones on your list.
- YouTube has released a VR App but it is not working
- Autodesk is discontinuing its Stingray game dev engine
- Ubisoft has released a new video of gameplay for Farcry 5. It looks very “Muricanized Farcry”
Interview: Storymind Entertainment (My Eyes On You)
This week, dialing in from Kyiv and Hong Kong, we have Val Daniels, Game Director & Game Designer, and Matthew Moffitt, Writer, from the company Storymind Entertainment joining us to talk about their upcoming 3D action/adventure mystery game: My Eyes On You!
Set in a neon-noir version of Chicago, our hero Jordan sets out to solve a case that’s becoming ever more personal.
We chat about the game, the setting and writing, and not at least the spetacular visuals Storymind has revealed so far.
A new trailer for the game was released earlier this December, and available here.
Official Website: https://storymind-ent.com/
If you want to catch the YouTube version, include footage from Warhammer End Times: Vermintide, Farcry 5 trailer, and a trailer from My Eyes On You, click right here.