Black Panther is finally here, and TJ’s seen it repeatedly! Yup, this week we could do nothing but hand it over to TJ and Drac, and #ComicShopTalk, to talk about Teen Titans, and Black Panther. Of course, there’s also the long-awaited Hexters Interview with Draconus Entertainment!
Comic ShopTalk 02’18
- Teen Titans casting news, Bruno Bichir cast as “The Chief”, Founder of the Doom Patrol, and the guys also stare into the Raven darkness of the crystal ball
- We give our reactions to Black Panther.
Special Guest: Dragst/Markku (Hexters)
We had Markku, aka Dragst, by to talk about Hexters and Draconus Entertainment … admittedly, mostly due to their company name, but we discovered quite a gem in Hexters along the way, and also had a great time chatting with him!
- Game: Hexters
- Type: City-building + Tower Defence
- Setting: Cyberscape (80s-retro-future cyberspace)
- Released (Early Access): Dec 15, 2007
Website: http://draconus.com/ 🔗
Forums: http://forums.draconus.com 🔗
Twitter: https://twitter.com/DraconusLtd 🔗
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPIsbXIIClFSXzUF-_NFnxg 🔗
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DraconusEntertainment 🔗
Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/377320/Hexters/ 🔗
Music of Markku: http://musicofmarkku.com/ 🔗
Catch the episode below, or grab a view on YouTube where you’ll get some Hexters gameplay with the interview, and a bit of Hunt:Showdown Alpha gameplay for CST.