Time to look at an upcoming post-apocalyptic RPG with a robot-cat, as we sit down with Anna from PORT5 to talk KAPIA.
Before that, news about Star Wars, Starfighter, Nintendo Switch hacking, Subnautica multiplayer, Fallout 4 VR and smartphone rehab!
- Star Wars Celebration
- New Trailers for Ep 8, Rebels and Battlefront 2 as well as a new YouTube series (animated shorts) focused on the women in the SW universe.
- ImpellerStudios’ Starfighter Inc fully funded
- Kova still needs everyone’s support, Kickstarter ongoing
- Children, age 13, being sent to Smartphone Rehab
- Nintendo will pay for you to Hack the Nintendo Switch
- Subnautica Devs still investigating multiplayer?
- Fallout 4 VR supposedly going to be amazing
Special Guest: Anna/PORT5 and KAPIA
Anna, one half of the Wife-And-Husband duo behind the studio PORT5, joins us this week to talk about their upcoming game KAPIA Episode 1, the art-style in the game, and the real-life inspirations for the setting, including Latvia and especially Riga.
Set in a post-apocalyptic world, with everyone living under domes, KAPIA takes a funny look at life in communities, and interesting takes on problem-solving in a serious setting with cats in robotic suits!
KAPIA is still in development, with a Q3’17 release-window in it sights!
Find out more on their Facebook page and Twitter!
Catch this episode, including some early KAPIA footage, over on YouTube!
? iTunes version
? Google Play
? RSS feed
Responsible for many of the day-to-day operations, for messing up website code, and generally for whipping the rest of the team into an odd shape, G took on the Evil Overlord title because the rest ran around like headless chicken. He doubles as the other main host on Rated-R, when actually around and awake.