Friends of the Rated-R show (Episode 136), Fell Seal: Arbiter’s Mark is leaving early Access and this will this be your last chance to pick it up for its reduced Early Access price. (93% positive user reviews on Steam.)
Fell Seal is a hand-painted 2D tactical turn-based RPG with a very cute art-style and an old school Final Fantasy vibe to it with the focus on the story and the combat and an impressive character customization system.
Fell Seal is currently available on Steam for 10% off its Early Access price of $19.99 USD (16.99 EUR). This will be the last chance to buy in at this price before it is raised to $29.99 USD (24.99 EUR) on Monday, March 18 in preparation for its full launch. The game will allow you to play 32 character classes and over 130 unique battle encounters, has localization in 5 different languages (German, French, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian) and the addition of a Simplified Chinese font to support the game’s budding modding scene.
Watch Fell Seal’s intro movie: https://youtu.be/EeVpFJi9en0
Watch Gameplay of Fell Seal while listening to the interview: Episode 136: The Mark of Bacon
While the exact release date is not specified as of yet, Fell Seal will receive a massive update tomorrow, adding a huge amount of optional content to further flesh out its world. 6 Eyes Studio is excited to confirm that this update officially makes the game nearly feature and content complete, offering up all the missions, classes, gear and optional content planned for release.
6 Eyes Studio will be running a contest to coincide with Fell Seal’s launch. Fans will be asked to design their own custom dream weapons and armor and then share them on social media. 6 Eyes Studio will then pick their favorites and transition them into in-game gear as part of a post-launch update. Be sure to check out 6 Eyes Studio and 1C Entertainment on Twitter for more information about how to participate!
Key Updates in 2019:
- All English dialogue has been completed. The story is 98% playable from start to finish, with the final couple battles being reserved for final release
- Localization has been completed for all launch languages (German, French, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian)
- All visual effects have been completed and added to the game
- Improved enemy AI has been implemented
- Added 11 new story battles, 7 patrol battles, and 3 optional secret battles with quests to trigger them
- Added the Centina Arena to the game, complete with two colosseum tournaments, and 7 highly-variable Arena battles that scale to the deployed party’s level
- Optional story-character events have been added to the game, offering insight into characters’ personalities and backstories through short dialogue scenes
- New customization options for non-story characters, like outfits, hats, faces, and portraits, have been added
- Added an optional secret character, and 2 secret enemies that spawn randomly during Patrols and award significant rewards to players who can defeat them
- Added 8 hidden Obelisks throughout the game’s battle maps, kicking off a world-spanning side mission to hunt for a special treasure cache
- Added a bunch of new SFX and VFX
Drac just wants to play games on his PC (and occasionally a console), but somehow found himself roped in writing and talking about them as well. Don’t expect anything high-brow though, Drac is just your “common man” gamer and he speaks from that perspective.