Out today on Steam Early Access, Roadclub: League Racing is a good old top-down racing game, meant for some split-screen fun.
After 2 years of development, and using their own in-house engine, Solid Core have released their new racing game into Early Access on Steam.
● Begin your journey towards glory among your peers in the division-based Roadclub Career mode.
● Meet evolving career opponents. The next time you bump into a club member they’ll have an upgraded ride or perhaps even bought a new even better car!
● Invite a friend to play old-school splitscreen multiplayer.
● Prove yourself globally or among your friends on the Steam Leaderboards.
● Feel your cars’ personalities like seldom seen in a 2D top-down game with amazingly detailed car handling.
● Several difficulty levels takes Roadclub from a stroll in the park to a full-on brutal experience.
● Collect and upgrade cars in your ever-growing garage.
● Race well and rise in rank to unlock new cars for sale.
● Challenge yourself to claim meaningful Steam Achievements.
● Rock to the racing beat – and calm down to the breezier menu tracks by Zircon.
The game is available right now for €4.99.
Please accept YouTube cookies to play this video. By accepting you will be accessing content from YouTube, a service provided by an external third party.
If you accept this notice, your choice will be saved and the page will refresh.
Responsible for many of the day-to-day operations, for messing up website code, and generally for whipping the rest of the team into an odd shape, G took on the Evil Overlord title because the rest ran around like headless chicken. He doubles as the other main host on Rated-R, when actually around and awake.